- Top Tier Architecture firm; award winning
- Melbourne CBD based offices
- Complex and interesting projects
Join a highly regarded and award-winning Architecture firm working across several project sectors including institutional, health, public etc. The Melbourne studio employs approximately 70 architectural professionals.
A permanent position is available for a senior Architectural Draftsperson or Architect with extensive experience not only producing complex construction documentation but also liaising with builders and consultants on site.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working on large-scale complex projects ideally within the institutional / education sector
- Highly proficient using Revit
- Strong technical skills and ability to produce complex documentation
- Experience working on site, liaising with builder and consultants and resolving issues as they arise.
Please apply by clicking on the link below or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for a confidential discussion.