An award-winning residential volume home builder are seeking an experienced ArchiCAD Draftsperson to join their Melbourne based office. They emphasise service to the customer and are looking for someone who shares this value to join their friendly drafting team in a permanent position.
- Achieve production targets within set time frames
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy and quality is maintained at all times
- Contributing design ideas for standard range homes and facades.
- Making changes to standard drawings.
- Draw and document product masters, sales plans, options and details.
- Proficient in the use of ArchiCAD is a must
- A desire to work within a close-knit and productive team.
- Effective communications skills.
- Previous experience working for a volume builder.
- Knowledge and experience with Building Construction, Standards, Rescode and Regulations.
- Proven drafting skills and experience.
- Excellent salary package on offer.
- Secure employment with a business who have excellent staff retention.
- A supportive workplace culture and team environment.
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!