ArchiCAD Designer and DraftspersonMy client is a volume housebuilder who are based in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. They build attractive houses throughout Victoria, and about 20% of their projects are custom. They are looking for a skilled ArchiCAD Draftsperson with design experience working for a local housebuilder, to join their busy and successful team.
The succesful candidate will report to the Drafting Manager, and will undertake design and drafting duties. Whilst most of their work is volume housebuilding using standard plans, they do also sometimes undertake custom projects. Therefore you may have the oportunity to gain some exposure to custom projects. The company is growing, bringing with it opportunities for progression for loyal candidates who show ability, team spirit, and a desire to develop their career to more senior levels.
- Contributing design ideas for homes and facades.
- Producing presentation sketches for new designs.
- Making changes to standard drawings.
- Draw and document product masters, sales plans, options and details.
- Proficient in the use of ArchiCAD.
- A desire to work within a close-knit and productive team.
- Effective communications skills.
- Previous experience working for a volume builder.
- Knowledge and experience with Building Construction, Standards, Rescode and Regulations.
- Proven drafting skills and experience.
- Market leading & highly competitive salary package on offer.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader within the residential construction sector.
- A supportive workplace culture and team environment.
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!