Sports start up in the Licensing and apparel industry. Innovators, that are driven to create quality products that engage both athletes and fans alike. Dealing with the biggest sporting organisations to build their merchandise and apparel business to new heights.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic sales plans to meet or exceed assigned goals. This is a hands-on sales role where you will be responsible for both strategy and hands on execution. You will work closely and report to the CEO, and will be responsible for;
- The development and implementation of strategic sales plans for the Licensing business.
- Creating and presenting new business proposals.
- Key account management
- Exceeding sales targets and effectively influencing exceptional team performance.
- CRM management and maintenance leading to genuine long-term relationships with customers.
- Ongoing competitor analysis & Monthly sales reports
- Sales analytics to provide accurate and timely forecasts to the company.
- Representing at trade shows, events and account meetings as a complete ambassador and product expert.
The candidate will have good networks within the apparel and sports apparel industry and be able to leverage existing networks.
- Ability to overcome challenges to achieve objectives
- Proven ability to effectively manage an extensive portfolio of projects concurrently
- Well-developed verbal and written communication, interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Must have a passion for sports
- Must have full working rights
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please apply or send your resume to Ben@denovo.com.au