ANZ Sales Manager (Director) Melbourne | Commercial Workplace | Architectural & Design Products
- Looking for a relocation to Melbourne?
- Lead the ANZ growth of this innovative manufacturer of workplace design products!
- Lucrative uncapped incentive structure $250K+ OTE!
- Develop & implement the ANZ sales strategy, working with a collaborative MD!
- Salary $150K (neg on experience) + $20K Car Allowance + Uncapped Incentives $250K+ OTE
Join a thriving culture with a focus on people! As Sales Director, coach a motivated & engaged team through positive changes! Lead strategic key client engagement!
Our client is a fast growing multinational, an innovative designer & manufacturer of products of architectural & interior design for the built environment. Providing solutions for hospitality, education & the ever evolving modern workplace, they enable clients to create beautiful, highly functional spaces.
A culture that encourages diversity, balance and creativity they have a real focus on supporting their people to thrive, demonstrated through career development & training, achievable incentive structures, health programs, flexible working & a team based environment.
With a growing ANZ operation they now require an accomplished Sales leader, based in Melbourne, to develop & roll out the regions sales strategy through an engaged & motivated team.
- As ANZ Sales Manager (Director) you will work closely with a collaborative MD to establish a defined strategy including revenue growth targets, market segmentation & channel plans, key activities, clear sales metrics
- Direct leadership of a team of State Sales Managers, whilst taking a hands on development & coaching role for their teams, instilling a culture of proactive sales activity & accountability
- Business development & key client engagement across Major Architectural & Design firms, Large Local & Global / Public & Private Organisations
- Develop support structures, programs and pricing for further growth of Commercial Distribution & Retail partners
- Provide strategic direction, lead & work with the teams on major project bids
- Sales budget and P&L management with a strong focus on topline growth whilst maintaining healthy margins
To apply for this exciting opportunity you will require the following
- Previous experience in a similar sales leadership role with a demonstrated history of developing performing teams and implementing sales metrics
- A background, in some capacity, within the built environment and/or indepth understanding with the ability to speak about modern workplace trends and concepts
- Commercial acumen with the ability to analyse the market, create a strategy & translate it to state, team and individual plans and outcomes
- Experience developing a variety of channels including distributors/dealers and retail
- Ability to communicate & engage a team in the vision, motivate & coach towards positive change and ultimately achieve a team pointing in the same direction
Candidates from all industries, meeting the above requirements, are encouraged to apply including Flooring, Textiles, Design Firms, Construction & Fit Out, Joinery, Furniture, Lighting, Facilities Management, Commercial Property & Real Estate, IC&T, Technology, Banking & Finance, etc.
Do not miss this rare and exciting ANZ Sales Manager (Director) opportunity! Put your stamp on this join an Australian & International brands growth and send your earnings soaring! Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other architectural, interior design, property, construction senior sales & management opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Apply Now button below or call 02 9126 8404.