Ahern Snorkel | National Purchasing & Spare Parts Manager | Machinery
- Join Ahern Snorkel a global manufacturer of EWP, Telehandlers Machinery (Construction Equipment)!
- Career growth opportunities based in head office!
- Lead the National Parts operation, focused on continuous improvement!
- Global supplier management responsibilities!
- Attractive salary package with generous on target bonuses!
Ahern are a global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of construction related machinery / equipment across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers with offices in Australia, NZ, UK, Europe, Asia, South America, Canada & US. They are also the Australian distrubutor for Bluelift Spider Lift products & a global Agricultural Equipment brand.
With a resolve to be the leading innovator in their market and an experienced global leadership team they have experienced significant local & global growth.
Leading the division as National Parts Manager, your overriding mandate is to implement & improve the processes, relationships and disciplines that will result in exceptional client service & achievement of targeted profit & growth outcomes.
- Reporting to and working closely with the MD to implement strategies
- Management of a Parts Warehouse Manager & National Inventory Coordinator
- Dotted line leadership of a team of state spare parts co-ordinators
- Continually monitor and liaise with global supply locations
- Proactively manage the required capital stock to meet turnover requirements
- Develop trade incentives and promotions to drive sales and revenue growth
- Inventory management, planning and strategy through an ERP system
- Review and further develop division processes to ensure maximum operational efficiency
To be successful in securing this exciting career opportunity, you will have the following
- Experience managing a parts operation within a Capital Equipment, Machinery, Mechanical environment
- Experience leading a team of either direct or indirect reports
- Background in inventory management
- Good level of systems experience ie Microsoft Office & other relevant packages
- Demonstrated success in developing & improving processes leading to efficiencies within the business
To apply for this opportunity or any other sales or management role please contact Seth Hinkley on 0409327512 and/or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the "Apply Now" link located directly below.