Civil Project Manager
Work for a mid tier civil contractor who truly does things differently. These guys have experienced steady and predictable growth over the last 5 years without having to lay any staff off in 2020.
Due to the winning of a further portfolio of work valued at $17.4 million from a good client of theirs, they are now looking for an experienced Civil Project Manager to take the reigns on these subdivision projects and deliver this portfolio of work as well as winning further work to build on your current portfolio with the assistance of the estimating team and the wider division at large.
You will be responsible for these subdivision projects from start through to finish across all stages as well as additional work that is continuously being added to your desk. You are given ownership of the financials, client management as well as assigned your own supervisors and their crews whom you will have full authority to manage and hire as best suits your work style.
You are provided with all the support from the office and senior team who work in a very collaborative and open way. They regularly bounce ideas off one another and utilise each others' contacts and relationships in the market.
You will report directly to Divisional Manager and General Manager of the company who both have fantastically furnished resumes and are great blokes to boot.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 9 years experience with civil infrastructure (subdivision experience a must)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- A firm base of relevant technical and engineering skills and knowledge
- Great communication skills with demonstrated team work abilities and leadership qualities
- Autonomous work and management practices
- Exposure and understanding of best practice OHS culture
- Advanced problem solving and analytical abilities
- Impeccable time management skills
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Conflict resolution skills and cultural-sensitivity
- Strong planning, financial and cost control methods
A top base salary, brand new laptop, phone and company vehicle are all offered. You will be working with a contractor who is a proven winner and really do do things differently.
If you're looking for a fresh and new approach which is more about teamwork and exchanging ideas instead of being provided with directives, this role is definitely for you.
This company usually hires and promotes from within, this is an excellent opportunity to make your way into the business.
Your application will be kept confidential and your details will not be passed onto a third party without your consent.
To apply now, please click on the link provided or send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You're also welcome to call Yianni any time on: 0403 227 773 for any further information or to have a friendly chat about your career.