They pride themselves on being able to deliver a personal and attentive service to their clients. They put people first, and this shows as they were able to continue working at 100% employment during COVID lockdowns. They have not had any redundancies, or reduced hours & salaries.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Diary Management
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Correspondence eg processing assessments
- General admin as needed
- Reception relief as needed eg for 15 minute reception breaks
- Management of client meetings rooms - eg prepare coffees, clean up after
- Assistant to the PA for a large team of 20. You will assist in all areas of administration including;
- ATO portal
- Debtors & Billings
The ideal candidates will have:
- Previous administration experience within an accounting firm
- ATO portal experience
- Have excellent communication both verbal and written
- Be personable and approachable
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to prioritise tasks
They provide a fun, social and collaborative team environment. They have regular staff lunches and quarterly functions and provide additional annual leave days. They have not had any redundancies, or reduced hours as a result of COVID-19, in fact they have continued to grow. They have had salary reviews last year and again this year with all staff having received their annual bonuses. If job security is what you are looking for with a firm that you can grow in, this is it!
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume via the APPLY button or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
Due to high number applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.