Our client is an established Chartered Accounting firm that have three office locations in Melbourne. They have been rated number one firm in Australia for people inclusion and diversity and rated in the top 3 firms in Australia for being a Great Place to Work.
Their culture is transparent and collaborative with an Open Door policy to all Directors and Managers. They have annual salary reviews, career pathways made available to everyone, flexible working arrangements, paid birthday off plus many, many more social perks.
An opportunity has arisen in their inner eastern firm for a front of house administrator.
Duties will include:
- General Receptionist duties focusing on excellent customer service
- Telephonist duties with a professional telephone manner
- Typing duties using Microsoft packages
- Administrative support to Accountants
- Handling client queries
- ASIC compliance work
- Filing and scanning of documents
- General Administration duties
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Accounting Practice is essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Client service skills – helping our people feel important and looked after is a core fundamental part of the role
- Ideally have experience using HandiSoft
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is essential
Ideally this will be a full-time role, however there is flexibility to consider 4 day’s per week. To apply, please submit your CV through to APPLY button.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.