Reporting into the Practice Manager, the role is responsible for maintaining client files, lodging tax returns, greeting clients, personally assisting Directors with email management and calendar bookings. Reception duties will include collecting and distributing mail, answering phone calls, ensuring all staff amenities are stocked.
To be considered, the ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High attention to detail
- Be empathetic, motivated and be a team player
- Have experience within a similar role, ideally using XERO
This is a fantastic team and firm to work for. Some staff benefits and perks include;
- Friday UberEATS lunches
- Monthly staff social events
- Morning teas (birthdays, anniversaries, celebrations & charity events)
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements
To Apply for this role, please submit your resume through the apply button. To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia and experience within a professional environment.
Due to high number of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted.