Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable Construction company based in Brisbane who have experienced growth across their business which has offered a unique position to grow their team.
As an Administration Assistant you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hard working and dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality support to a wide range of people, hold high integrity and confidentiality, be proactive by nature and offer strong customer service and administrative support to the business.
- Office all-rounder – inclusive of document control, project support, minute taking, calendar management, new starter set-up and general office support
- Liasing across all aspects of the business, both internal and external
- Front of house – both the voice and face of the business
- Data base management
- Ordering supplies
- Answering both emails and phone-calls
To be Successful
- 2+ years experience
- Knowledge of the Construction Industry is ideal, however is not essential
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Have an upbeat and outgoing approach to clients and team members
Benefits of the role
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexibility for work-life balance
- Potential on-going contract
- Parking available
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.