This boutique & high end furniture manufacturer are expanding their team due to great growth in the Melbourne market. and are looking an experienced Accounts & Admin person to join their team.
This role will be different each day and will draw on your knowledge of Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payroll and Administration. To be successful, you will be able to identify and improve on inefficiencies, have excellent communication skills and present professionally.
Day to Day
- Invoicing clients and following up debtors
- Processing / recording new projects
- Accounts Payable
- Monthly annual reporting to Owners
- Reconciliation, trail balance and financial statements
- BAS, PAYG and Payroll Tax
Do you have what it takes?
- 3 years minimum experience working as a Bookkeeper or Accounts Officer
- MYOB experience essential
- Architectural & Design or construction industry experience highly regarded
- Exceptional communication and engagement skills
- Positive outlook and willing to take on varied accounting and administration duties
What's on offer?
- Part time hours - Either 3 days per week or 10am -2pm M-F
- New refurbished office & showroom- modern, clean and fresh!
- Great location - Very close to the station
- Close-Nit team culture
- Salary package on offer of up to $70K plus super prorata
If interested please forward your CV to email@example.com or call on (03) 8691 3479