This role will be working within one of the Business Services teams where you will be involved with a mixture of corporate secretarial, administration and data base management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a mid-sized, established firm in the suburbs. They promote healthy work / life balance with flexible working arrangements and ongoing work from home days. Ideally, they are looking for someone to start full-time, but they are open to considering 3 days per week to develop into full-time (Great for a return-to-work parent!)
Reporting into a Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing their ATO lodgement list;
- Lodging tax returns / activity statements;
- Liaising with ATO to arrange payment plans;
- Ad-hoc ATO queries.
- Preparing & tracking annual company statement packages;
- Assist with the establishment of companies and trusts;
- Ensuring corporate registers are kept up to date;
- Conduct company and Title searches;
- Handling ASIC inquiries as required
To be successful in this role, you will need the following;
- Previous experience in taxation administration
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- Strong IT skills, including XERO, Microsoft Office and BGL CAS 360
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- What they offer
- Flexible working arrangements – flexi hours and work from home days
- On going training and professional development
- Regular staff social events
- Free all day parking options
- Attractive salary packages and annual salary reviews
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please submit your resume via the APPLY button. Please note, you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
Due to high number applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.