Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable equipment sale, rental and service business based in Perth who are seeking a Administration Assistant to join their growing team.
As an Administration Assistant, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment leading a hardworking and dedicated team. To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality support to a multitude of employees, hold high integrity, be proactive by nature and hold excellent communication skills with the ability to work autonomously.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient management of Administration processes and have prior experience in administration and supporting internal stakeholders.
- Provide administrative support to the service and sales teams including data entry, contract administration, database administration, CRM support, reporting, and managing spreadsheets.
- Assist in administration requirements for equipment hire
- Ensuring compliance across documented procedures and relevant certifications for internal team members.
- Coordinate sales administration activities among various internal teams and managers
- Perform administration duties for the entire product range.
- Prior experience within a similar role is essential
- Prior experience in a manufacturing, transport, automotive or equipment hire industry would be an advantage.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Understanding of stakeholder relations and both stakeholder and internal business processes
- Sound product knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy is essential – Microsoft Office Suite inclusive of Word and Excel
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.