An established architecture practice with studio’s in Melbourne and Brisbane employing Architects, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers and support staff. The Melbourne office is located in the inner Eastern suburbs and is easily accessible via public transport. The office consists of approximately 30 staff overall.
A permanent position is available for an Administration Assistant to work as an office all-rounder. Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) reception, general administration duties, assisting payroll team, booking travel and events, assisting with tender proposals when required and more.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working within an Architecture firm will be highly regarded
- An understanding of the design and / or construction industry
- Ability to multi- task and perform a wide range of responsibilities
- Amazing work ethic and attitude
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience using MS Office
- Join a fantastic design firm that promotes collaboration and work life balance
- Work alongside a team of talented and passionate design professionals
- No 2 days will be the same – diverse responsibilities