- Salary up to $180K (dep on experience) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle +Bonus!
- Join an established leader in small to medium commercial works!
- Lead an experienced business unit with room for growth!
- Work with a team of down to earth people with great values!
Our client is a successful mid sized commercial building and construction business, who have vast experience delivering small to medium sized projects. With Quality, Service, Safety & Wellbeing at the forefront of everything they do, they are continually looking for ways to improve.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their Commercial Works business unit as Construction Manager.
- Reporting to the General Manager, devise and execute the strategic direction of the business unit
- Business & resource planning to ensure consistent service & workload across the year and to achieve targeted financial outcomes
- Lead, direct & support a team of PM's & CA's, with room for growth
- Develop upskilling and training initiatives to rectify skill gaps
- Identify & implement system & process improvements, resulting in improved tools for the team
- Provide direct hands on leadership and management of key projects
- Previous experience in a similar role in commercial construction be it small, medium, remedial or insurance
- Trade background preferred
- A leadership style that empowers & motivates people to want to do their best work
- Financial & business acumen, planning & ability to understand a P&L
To be considered for this and or other Construction or Insurance Building industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.