Acquisitions Manager - Forex
About the Business:
This is an award-winning Australian Forex Trading company whose clientele mainly resides in the retail, high-net worth and global institutional space. They focus on Contracts-for-Difference (Forex, Commodities, Precious Metals, Shares, and Indices) trading in both Domestic and International markets to wholesale and retail clients.
About the Role:
Working within a small and collaborative team, you will be focused on the Asian market dealing with Acquisitions and Account Management.
- Work towards specific KPI's (monthly sales target)
- Convert prospective warm leads into new clients
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets and current affairs
- Ability to identify and generate a strong pipeline
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with leads in person, via telephone calls and emails
The Successful Candidate:
- 2+ years Forex Sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive approach to sales
- The ability to work autonomously
- Innate ability to maintain relationship and close deals
What's on Offer:
This company has a high performing sales team and enjoyable working culture where you are can progress through the ranks and are pushed to reach your potential. You will be treated to the following:
- Incredibly beautiful office based in central CBD
- Uncapped commission structure
- Support and training to progress your career
- Strong collaborative mentality, but the autonomy to build your own desk
- You keep and account manage all clients you bring on.
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + uncapped commission.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted