Looking for an experienced Acoustic Engineer to work as part of a multidisciplinary team, acoustics design is seamlessly integrated into the building services design. To ensure project success, you will provide solutions to clients for all facets of acoustics.
Working closely with a diverse client base, responding efficiently to client's needs, including attendance at meetings and inspections.
My client is a leading National Building Services Consultancy with multiple offices across Australia.
They offer the following engineering services; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Lifts, Communication, Lighting, Fire and Sustainability.
- Assist team members and provide technical assistance to acoustic team.
- Administer all acoustic concepts and resolve all issues on same.
- Analyze acoustic design, perform tests, and integrate various engineering resources.
- Coordinate with internal and external customer and present various technical data.
- Organize initiatives for various teams and assist to share engineering information and promote open communication.
- Perform noise assessments and invention disclosures in competitive environment.
- Organize funding and manpower and develop various management initiatives.
- 4+ years in a similar role ideally in a consulting environment
- 4+ years’ experience in Acoustic Engineering covering noise assessment and modelling.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- The ability to prioritize workload effectively.
- A degree or equivalent in engineering.
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com