Accounts and AdministrationMy client leads the way nationally in its niche market within the commercial furniture market. They are now looking for an experienced accountant to join their dynamic finance and IT team.
In this role, you will be responsible for-
- Accounts payable
- Generate supplier payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- End of month reporting
- General Ledger reconciliation and investigation of reconciling items
- Management reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve profitability
- Cash Flow statements
- Payroll processing
- IT supervision
- Proven past experience in a small/medium business accounting and administration;
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal,
- General Ledger and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Impeccable attention to detail,
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously, and
- Excellent knowledge of computer programs; Pronto knowledge is essential.
- IT support experience.