This role is not just about compliance. You will be working with Top-Tier clientele and be involved with all aspects of their accounting needs including, tax strategies and tax advice, strategic business advice, personal financial advice and much more.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have completed your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with reviewing work is not required, but will be highly regarded
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, social and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff function and ad-hoc team lunches
- Public transport at the front door and all-day parking in walking distance!
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Work-life balance is something that is not just talked about but legitimately delivered. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
Our client takes a lot of pride in ensuring that they find the right fit for their teams. They have a close-knit family-feel office and in doing this, they have a very-low staff turnover.
This role will not be around for long - To apply, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.