Amazing opportunity to join a family friendly Chartered Accounting firm in Geelong. Here you will be given on-going training and mentoring from Partners and Managers to enable you to continue growing and developing.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior Accountant looking for a firm where you will gain exposure to larger and more complex clients. Whilst the day to day accounting and tax functions will be your bread and butter, you will also work on advisory engagements and be able to liaise directly with clients to build lasting relationships.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have completed your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, friendly and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff functions with the Melbourne office and ad-hoc team lunches
- Free all-day parking within walking distance!
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Work-life balance is something that is not just talked about but legitimately delivered. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)