Whilst the day to day accounting and tax functions will be your bread and butter, you will also work on advisory engagements and be able to liaise directly with clients to build lasting relationships.
This is a 3-Partner firm located in the outer-north west and are currently working remotely. At this stage on-boarding would be remote, however, they hope to be in the office when restrictions start easing.
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have completed your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, friendly and collaborative team
- Lunch provided daily
- Subsides gym memberships
- Free all-day parking within walking distance!
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Work-life balance is something that is not just talked about but legitimately delivered. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.