Account Manager - Wine - On Premise
About the Business:
A family owned market leader in the wine distribution industry with an award-winning portfolio on wines, this company is looking for an account manager who specialises in the on-premise market. Serving over 5000 clients across Australia and with a portfolio of over 250 wines, they focus on true quality, both in terms of product and service.
About the Role:
You will be taking over and developing the already highly established CBD on premise market and will be responsible for achieving sales targets in this area.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate and close contracts price and terms
- Answer client queries and identify new business opportunities within current client base
- Understanding the client's needs and delivering a variety of solutions tailored to solving the client's needs
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for an experienced On-Premise Account manager in the wine industry. Current relationships and understanding with On-Premise CBD market is a must, due to the focus of this role.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- On Premise Key Account Manager experience within the wine industry
- Excellent verbal communication and organisational skills
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive approach to sales
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and C level execs
What's on Offer:
This role has a direct route of progression into a state manager role in which you will managing a team. They also have a high performing and enjoyable working culture. You will be treated to the following:
- Fantastic salary and bonus potential
- Tools of the trade, Including car allowance
- Route of progression into management
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted