With a young, vibrant, creative and winning culture our client is a clear employer of choice within the office furniture industry. They are one of Australia's most recognised brands and have an envious client list with an even more envious list of brands and cutting edge in-house designed products. They have built their expertise around both design and workplace environment consulting, working on some of Australia's most awarded projects. As they are currently growing from strength to strength, this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door and grow your career within the industry.
This rare & exciting opportunity will see you manage the relationships with the resellers and A+D market within NSW. A busy yet highly rewarding role, you will be assisting with quote, tenders and presentation documents for high profile, high value commercial projects. Dealing directly with clients and following up on project progress.
- To secure this rare & exciting role you will need to be an established account manager who has worked with and around the Architecture and Design industries.
- You will be a confident communicator, a loyal and trustworthy employee who wants to work for a sturdy brand
- Professional communication, a high level of energy, strong attention to detail and an ability to deliver on deadlines will be pivotal to your success.
- Experience within the Furniture markets will be advantageous
- Base from $65,000 and $85,000 (negotiable upon experience)
- Work from home - on the road
Please apply for immediate consideration.