A permanent position is currently available for an Account Manager / Onboarding Specialist. This position will be based out of the company's Surry Hills office which is easily accessible via public transport and surrounded by funky cafes and restaurants.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Assist Recruitment Companies with the onboarding of the Buy Now Pay Later product
- Provide onsite training to Recruitment Agencies
- Develop Training Manuals
- Respond to any queries in a timely manner
- Prepare Welcome Packs
- Work closely with internal Marketing and Senior Sales staff
- Develop strong and ongoing relationships with clients
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (ideal) or alternatively experience working for a recruitment industry partner i.e. Recruitment CRM, Industry body etc
- You will have extensive knowledge of the recruitment industry and be confident liaising with senior management within recruitment firms
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- The confidence to deliver onsite training and respond to queries confidently and efficiently
Come and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment alongside passionate team mates.
To apply for this position please contact Melissa via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.