About the Business:
Due to continuous growth, this national office supplies company is looking for an experienced Account manager to join their Melbourne operation. This organisation is one of the leading businesses in the office supplies space and has a built a reputation that transcends to a household name.
About the Role:
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of 90-100 clients focusing on SME and Education clients in the inner suburbs of Melbourne.
Some of your key responsibilities will involve the following:
- Meeting all sales targets including margin targets
- Develop your portfolio and build strong on-going relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring retention
- Assist in contract negotiation and ensure compliance is met at all times
- Develop call cycles with all existing clients
- Liaise with back office staff in relation to all cost centre requests and issues
The Successful Candidate:
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in Business
- Previous experience in a sales role within the office supplies space
- A proven track record in managing and developing a portfolio of clients
- Exposure to SME and Education clients is highly advantageous
- The ability to set up call cycles and build strong professional relationships
What's on Offer:
- The opportunity to work for a market leader
- A high performing culture with plenty of career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary with an excellent bonus structure
If this sounds like you please contact Herman Benade on 03 8691 3461 or apply below!