- Account Manager Role, warm / cold leads, OTE 100k+
- Relaxed, funky office based in Chatswood
- Focused on Employee development and multiple progression opportunities.
Are you an energetic salesperson who likes a bit of fun and atmosphere around the office?
This globally renown company is a market leader in the events, conferences and expo industry with over 450 events in over 30 countries. They run over 30 events across Australia per year and are expanding the Sydney team due to consistent market growth.
You will be working within a specialised mining division of the company, managing and building relationships with clients in the forefront of the mining industry. You will be the type of hungry, tenacious, passionate individual that can come in and hit the ground running! Bring a proactive mindset, strong will and develop yourself to work up through the ranks of this global company, who look to develop and promote their staff from within.
- Managing and building relationships with a variety of clients within the mining industry to introduce, maintain and onboard new and current businesses to the platform
- Educating and advising clients on sponsorship opportunities, event space and products with a consultative approach
- Receiving inbound sales calls and consultatively turning these into customers
- Participating in training, strategy meetings, and attending demos of new products and services
- Achieving realistic KPIs with a view to earning great commission
- Performing outbound sales activities, such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications for both new and existing customer
Very much a relaxed "work hard play hard" culture, this is a high-performing sales team. You will be treated to the following:
- Very successful team, all making fantastic commission!
- Strong progression schemes and development plans on a global scale
- The opportunity to go onsite to our industry leading exhibitions and events
- Social functions, reward & recognition programs
- Great Location, very easily accessible by public transport
- Access to some amazing benefits including corporate health insurance, optical assistance & corporate gym discounts and more
The Ideal Person
- Previous sales/account management experience
- Previous Mining industry experience or a thorough understanding of the mining industry
- Excellent verbal communication, consultative approach and persuasive selling style
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive style
- Tenacious and resilient mentality
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super, plus a generous Bonus structure.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au