About the Business:
This company is an award-winning corporate travel specialist, looking for an Account Manager with corporate travel incentives experience. They focus on tailor made corporate travel packages, meaning their clients have a personalised, efficient and tailored service.
About the Role:
Working within a small and collaborative team, you will be creating thrilling conferences, events and incentive programs for their corporate clients.
- Researching companies, creating business proposals
- Sourcing venues and site inspections
- Documentation of traveller records including manifests, rooming lists, meal and dietary requirements
- End to end creation, management and supervision of events, including delegate management
- Preparations of budgets and reconciliations management
The Successful Candidate:
Industry knowledge and experience is a necessity for this role. You will be a strategic thinker who has a high attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous corporate travel management experience with a focus on events and incentives
- Excellent verbal communication
- High-energy, friendly personality with a natural ability to build relationships
- Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously
- Capability to travel internationally
What's on Offer:
- Incredibly competitive salary and perks
- Dynamic and creative department
- International Travel and Events
- Freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into department
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on
experience, plus super + bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted