- Join an environmentally & socially ethical global flooring products innovator focused on the development of its people
- Lead the end client engagement & specification strategy in the Healthcare sector!
- Take hold of your career with opportunities for growth consistently offered!
- Be secure in a company who experienced year on year growth throughout COVID!
- Salary pkg $155K (incl almost guaranteed bonus, car, super) + Phone + Laptop etc
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of sustainable commercial flooring systems, operating in over 100 countries. With accreditations for environmental, quality & product stewardship, they have a commitment to growth through sustainable, responsible & ethical business practices. With stated values that encourage their people to act with inspiration, respect, care & to push the boundaries; innovation, growth and opportunities are never in short supply.
As a Project Account Manager you will become an industry expert in the sector. Gaining a thorough understanding of industry structure, key players, drivers, influences, key opinion leaders will enable you to increase brand engagement, present highly relevant solutions & ultimately improve market share.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager & working closely to devise & rollout the QLD Healthcare market strategy
- Tender for, negotiate and coordinate supply contracts with End User organisations & external facility managers
- Develop new and maintain existing strategic relationships with industry bodies
- Gain major project specifications with major architect & design firms and maintain with key flooring contractors
- Identify opportunities for development of new products and local introduction of existing international products
- Success in this role will enable progression into a people leadership & national segment role
- Strong background in selling into the commercial projects market
- Experience gaining & following project specifications through to sale, including-end user groups
- Experience with Healthcare will be highly advantageous
- The ability to tailor information and communication to varied audiences is essential
On offer is a recognised global brand, opportunities for further growth, a highly experienced, engaged senior management team, a strategic & challenging role.
How to Apply
To apply to this or other sales or construction opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.