- Highly social role, attend some of Sydney's hottest events and parties!
- Join a National Corporate Event Services brand achieving 20% Year on Year Organic growth!
- Provide creative solutions to incoming leads & existing corporate accounts!
- Salary up to $90K + Expenses + Super + Bonuses
Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading Event Hire brand. Providing services for some of the biggest, highest profile events in the country across sports, corporate, fashion, automotive, retail and many other sectors, their experienced designers are able to create unique solutions. Posting 20% year on year growth for the last 2 years, purely through the strength of their reputation & marketing they are now looking for a highly social & outgoing person to look after existig clients through providing creatuve solutions and attend various parties and events.
As an Account Manager you will take control of growing a portfolio of existing clients, respond to incoming enquiries and say yes to invites for client events and parties .
- Supported by a experienced styling & design team
- Present creative, tailored solutions for corporate parties and events
- Consulting to Media & Event agencies, Venues, PCO's & Top 200 Corporates
- Provide a presence for the brand at various industry client events & parties
- Opportunity to drive growth in existing clients
- Collaborative, creative and fast moving business that welcomes and encourages entrepreneurialism, new ideas and ways of working
- Experienced team, with a brand synonymous with service and quality
People with experience gained anywhere in the events industry including hotels or venues, styling and hire, hospitality, organisers, exhibitions are encouraged to apply. You are outgoing, highly social and love attending events and parties. You are customer focused and enjoy delivering creative solutions.
Don't miss out on this exciting, fast paced, highly varied role in the glamorous events industry. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales & events roles, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the 'Apply Now' button below or to email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404. SK0897Z