- Award-winning mid-size B2B PR agency with a true family feel
- Local / global Food & Bev, Entertainment, Lifestyle brands. Corporate thought leaders
- $50-70k + super. Flexible working. Career coaching
Are you an established Account Manager, or an Account Executive ready for the next big step?
This award-winning Surry Hills PR agency specialise in B2B comms within Food & Bev, Lifestyle, Entertainment, and business thought leaders. With a track-record of retaining everyone in their team for over 5 years, they now have a unique opportunity for an Account Manager (or a Senior Account Exec looking for the perfect step up) to join the ranks and become part of their huge growth plans.
Working alongside a passionate team of PR guns and reporting directly to the Agency Director, you will take the reigns on day-to-day campaign execution, help to shape and grow the agency, and enjoy being an integral part of a true family atmosphere.
You will find yourself:
- Driving the creation of award-winning B2B campaigns across digital and social platforms, press releases, events, crisis management, and fostering partnerships with thought leaders and authors
- Take hands-on responsibility for a small number of key clients
- Identifying exciting opportunities for partnerships, collaborations, new client acquisitions, and improvements to campaign execution
- Participate in ongoing training and career development
- An absolute people-person
- 1-3 years of PR or journalism experience (agency ideal)
- Corporate B2B Comms experience (highly preferred)
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of Australian media
- Smart problem-solver, wanting to be part of a growing team!
- $50-70k + super depending on experience
- Excellent work/life balance – nobody in the office past 6pm
- Flexible hours, work from home, early finishes
- Quarterly “fun days” as chosen by the team