- Execute the High Rise Developer & Home Builder strategy!
- Develop strong client relationships with an entertainment expense budget!
- Present unique solutions supported by an industry leading design team!
- Salary up to $100K + Car Allowance, iPad, Phone, Laptop, Uncapped Commission paid on every sale OTE$140K+
Beginning over 50 years ago our client has grown to be one of Australia's leading Furniture & Property Styling, Media & Event Hire brand. With clients such as Australand, Multiplex, Lend Lease they work with some of the biggest, highest profile events & property companies in the country. Carrying mid range to high end product their high performing sales team are supported by experienced interior designers able to create unique solutions. Strong brand & marketing initiaitives, consistent growth, cohesive culture, fun loving management adds up to equal a positive and fast paced environment.
A unique opportunity is now available as a Key Account Manager to continue leading the charge into the High End Residential development market, bidding for furniture hire & styling contracts for display homes and high rise apartment developments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to & collaborating with the Managing Director you will refine and implement the go to market strategy
- Negotiate long term contracts with Tier 1 & 2 apartment developers, smaller high end apartment developers & home builders
- Leverage an existing contact base and expand business within existing accounts by tracking expiring contracts with competitors & presenting current on trend solutions
- Present bespoke packages and design solutions, developed by some of the industry's best stylists
- Attend & present at industry associations & functions to enable networking, business development opportunities
- Success will result in lucrative earnings through an uncapped & generous commission structure paid on every sale
To be successful in this role you will need a strong sales background, with a track record of winning new clients. Essential will be your experience networking with either property developers, builders or designers, combined with high levels of energy, drive & professional communication skills.
Don't miss out on this exciting, fast paced, highly varied role in the exciting residential property& building market, Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales, building and architectural roles, please send your CV or enquiry to email@example.com or via the 'Apply Now' button below or call 02 9126 8404.