About the Business:
Our client is a dynamic Australian company committed to supporting a variety of small to medium businesses. They provide services ranging from System Integration, Procurement, Network and Host Systems to Managed Services and are looking for a talented Account Manager to join the team.
About the Role:
With a portfolio of over 50 organisations you will be responsible for managing two of their major clients within the healthcare sector consisting of 9,000 users. Nurturing and building relationships with these clients will be vital to the organisations growth.
Some of your key responsibilities will involve the following:
- Building relationships and rapport with new and existing clients
- Maintaining a high retention rate of your clients
- Recognising the need for any upgrades to hardware, software or services and then implementing those changes to businesses within your portfolio
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great written and verbal skills
- An unparalleled ability to build relationships and rapport with clients
- Provide a world class "customer first" service
- Experience with Account Management within the I.T industry
What's on Offer:
- Work life balance
- Supported career progression
- Car and phone allowance
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please contact Stefan at email@example.com or alternatively use the APPLY option!!