This privately-owned media agency has built an exceptional reputation within the Australian market for their consultative approach offering an end to end media solution to a range of different sectors. They pride themselves on their high performing culture that drives exceptional customer service with a solution-based approach.
Reporting to the Group Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing client, overseeing all media campaigns and managing the day to day contact with your portfolio of clients, liaising with internal teams to ensure a successful outcome.
- Manage all day to day contact with your portfolio
- Build strong relationships with your clients integrating yourself within their business
- Assist in the design of media strategies liaising with internal teams to ensure the best outcome for your clients
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest in digital marketing
- Ensure the retention and continued growth of your portfolio
- Experience as an Account Manager within a Media Agency
- Tertiary Qualification within Marketing or Business
- Experience managing C-Suite relationships
- Ability to work to strict time lines, with exposure to complex reporting
- Extensive knowledge of BBC, Tango, Adviews, Roy Morgan and E-Tam
- High performing culture where you will get to learn from professionals at the top of their game
- The opportunity to join a growing business with career progression opportunities and ongoing career development with an executive level training program.
- Free Gym membership, and chef cooked meal twice a week.
Sounds like you? Give Herman Benade a call on 0386913461 or follow the links to apply.