- Competitive base salary + super
- Progress your career with a market leading FMCG Vineyard based company
- Enjoy working in a fun, diverse and challenging environment.
Are you an account manager with Marketing and brand development experience?
Our client is a market leader within the their specialised FMCG industry, with a high market Majority in Sydney.
They are based in the Vineyards and are looking for an Senior Account Manager to be responsible for the stakeholder engagement, developing communication strategies and marketing campaigns to promote their products.
The main role of this Senior Account Manager will be to run day to day sales with clients, develop and manage, integrated stakeholder engagement, whilst improving the communications and marketing campaigns.
You will need to be a great problem solver, think on your feet and have a hands-on approach to strategic and tactical tasks, typically involving:
- Account and relationship management daily with customers and consumers.
- Overall management of the Company's brand and marketing strategy.
- Conducting Gap analysis.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- Identify new product opportunities and category innovation:
- Working with the management team to use consumer and retail trends to deliver on emerging needs
- Staying ahead of current industry and competitive trends
- A highly motivated, organised and autonomous Account Manager, with a varied skill set.
- Passionate about food and natural and organic brands.
- Autonomous worker and have your own vehicle.
- Have the drive, motivation and energy to represent our brands and work with our retail partners to help grow their business.
- A great problem solver, who thinks on your feet and have a hands-on approach to strategic and tactical tasks
The successful candidate can look forward to a very generous base salary depending on experience, plus super
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au