- Enjoy Account Managing in a passionate, rewarding and supportive environment with a leading FMCG/liquor distributor.
- Competitive base salary + Super + Comms
- Incredible culture, purchasable annual leave, open fridge policy, national and international tastings
- Consistent expansion and strong progression scheme
Do you have a passion for sales and liquor? Your role is to promote and sell our client's supply and distribution services to corporate customers in Sydney
Our client is a market leader in the FMCG/liquor distribution industry, specialising its services in the CBD. They are an Australian owned company who are going through a current expansion and need to expand their team. They have an incredible vision for the future of the company and they really live and breathe the food and alcohol industry.
Reporting in to the Head of Sales, the role of this Account Manager is to identify opportunities to increase and create new sales and follow through with drive and determination. The candidate will be looking after a large section of accounts in NSW, and will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Managing an account base and looking for new opportunities to grow sales and maximise GP
- Optimising network opportunities by presenting at sales and marketing events such as wine and liquor tastings
- Looking for new business and partnership opportunities
- Keeping in touch with new trends that could benefit our customer base
- Maintaining win-win situations with the client and upselling on services and products
- Really understanding the clients and personalising the service to get the most out of each transaction and opportunity.
- A curious, fun and hungry sales person who is looking for self-development and progression
- A true food and alcohol lover
- A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven hunter, who thrives on sales.
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- The natural ability to build relationships.
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + and bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.