About the Business:
This privately-owned media agency has built an exceptional reputation within the Australian market for their consultative approach offering an end to end media solution to a range of different sectors. They pride themselves on their high performing culture that drives exceptional customer service with a solution-based approach.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Group Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with key media contacts, media implementation, data analysis and the testing & review of online campaigns.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Liaising with publishers
- Testing and reviewing online campaigns
- Media implementation and integrations across well known Australian commercial business
- Data analysis
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience as an Account Manager / Account Executive within a media agency
- Tertiary qualification within Marketing or Business
- Ability to work to strict timelines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
What's on Offer
- High performing culture where you will get to learn from professionals at the top of their game
- The opportunity to join a growing business with career progression opportunities and ongoing career development with an executive level training program.
- Free Gym membership, and chef cooked meal twice a week.
If this sounds like you please contact Stefan at email@example.com or use the APPLY option!