An opportunity exists for an Account Executive to join one of Australia's largest media agencies. Work within a business that cares about it's people. Enjoy actual work life balance, complimentary gym membership, lunches prepared onsite by a professional chef twice a week and a collaborative environment that supports and pays for further study if desired.
This role reports into the Account Manager / Group Account Manager. You will be assisting them in the planning and analysis of media recommendations. Responsible for the output of the coordinators for both the tracking and performance of all media campaigns.
- Book, track and report on all media campaigns.
- Source competitive data and build presentations
- Compile data and detail to assist your manager in planning media campaigns
- Compile insights for PCA presentation
- Build relationships with media contacts
You will be:
- Organised and have great time management skills
- Extensive experience with BBC, Tango, Adviews, Roy Morgan, e-Tam
- Able to meet all deadlines
- Articulate with excellent written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Please apply today if you think you are a suitable candidate for this opportunity.