This privately-owned media agency has built an exceptional reputation within the Australian market for their consultative approach offering an end to end media solution to a range of different sectors. They pride themselves on their high performing culture that drives exceptional customer service with a solution-based approach.
Working alongside the Group Account Director you will become a trusted partner to your portfolio clients planning and implementing their media strategy across print, radio, digital and tv. It will be your responsibility to manage your portfolio on a day to day basis ensuring the campaigns run smoothly.
- Be a trusted partner to your portfolio of clients
- Plan and implement media buying strategy
- Oversee buying, planning, tracking and optimisation
- Take a solid brief around campaigns understanding the businesses needs
- Manage campaigns optimising performance
- You will have previous experience in an Account Director role within media buying
- Experience managing C-Suite relationships
- Ability to work to strict time lines, with exposure to complex reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Extensive knowledge of BBC, Tango, Adviews, Roy Morgan and E-Tam
- High performing culture where you will get to learn from professionals at the top of their game
- The opportunity to join a growing business with career progression opportunities and ongoing career development with an executive level training program.
Sounds like you? Give Herman Benade a call on 0386913461 or follow the links to apply.